Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My First Self Cooked Brownie! :)




 Bj, Muz and Tim had also assisted me with this and we served it with vanilla ice cream. It was fun cooking brownies. My mom cooked biryani for us on lunch. While we were having our meal we decided to watch movie together in my room. We watched paranormal activity which was honestly a really very weird movie. It was supposed to be a horror movie but to us it seemed more like a humorous one. Lol I had so much fun yesterday. After lunch my brownies were served and everyone loved them. Later on we played truth and dare, Bj didn't accomplish his dare which he was pretty much confident that he'll be able to do it. I must keep it a secret here because it was a little sarcastic one (*Grins*). In the next moment we played a game that was a modified form of hide and seek. The game was invented by Muz ,though she also didn't know what it was called. lol may be she'll decide to name it in anytime soon. But it was a really cool game. All three of us seriously had a blast yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. OMG such cullinary skills. I envy you :)
    It looks beauuuuuuutiful.

    ReplyDelete