Thursday, November 10, 2011

28th OCT 2011


Thiis was my most awesome night so far.That night I attended the first concert of my life at Karachi Gym Khana.Luckily I got a chance to see so many celebrity singers altogether i.e Bilal Khan,noori, Ali azmat and Josh
 
A few days back before the concert I was talking to Sherry at the university, we both started discussing some amazing tracks by junoonand I told her how much I loved their song Neend Aati Nahin.Lol! their was a crazy small wish in my heart to listen to junoon singing Jazba Junoon and all my fav tracks.Since Junoon has broken up now I thought this wish of mine would never become true, Sherry told me the same.But I really wanted to be among that crazy energetic  crowd that used to get boosted everytime Ali azmat would sing this song and Salman ahmed would play the guitar with his magical hands.I have been a great fan of all those you tube videos featuring them both playing their wonderful songsAll those videos always used to make me think and wish that Iwhy wasn’t I born at that point in time when Junoon used to be at its peaks, was wasn’t I lucky enough to see them perform live with that energy and spirit which I am watch in these super cool videos.
                                     


I didn’t know guys that at that night this wish of mine would become true. The moment Ali azmat did the opening of his performance by Neend Ati Nahin I couldn’t stop grinning,everyone there including me had sung the lyrics with Ali. Then after singing few of his self compositions like Garaj Baras,pappu yar, bomb bomb phatta and some other superb tracks,Ali Azmat actually sang Jazba Junoon, on the request of the audience. I actually experienced the same atmosphere which I had always wished for. I was super excited at that moment that honestly I can’t describe in words :D.


                                                                


Apart from Ali Azmat Noori was the craziest band on stage. I loved their performance specially when they sang Asmaan chooleinge and Manwaare, They were just awesome.Bilal Khan also gave his performance along with some additional tracks such as chammak challo and mere angnay main. He was looking ultimately cool.He had dedicated chammak challo to his female fan followers. Honestly I didn’t know before going to that concert that there are so many female karachites crazy for him. He sang mere angnay main on the request of a blind girl, who went to meet him back stage, before his performance. It was her small desire to to shake hand with him and make him sing that song and he did that, which was a really sweet gesture! :D



                                                         
 Josh also sang good songs but I am not that much into bhangra stuff, I like their slow songs more.But any how I did like their performance, amy be not to that extent, But that’s okay atleast I had fun! J. Concert ended at 4:30 but me and my parents left earlier because our driver  couldn’t wait for us more longer, so we left at 3:30. All in all that was my most unforgettable night ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment