Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Good Life

                                         

I was sitting idle right now in my office, so felt like blogging. Things are going great at my end these days.I was listening to this track right now because it was humming in my head again since morning..


Last Sunday which happened to be my first holiday and only holiday ever since my internship started..sigh.., I went to Glorea Jeans with my adorable and super cute school friend Tazeen (Tazzo). As I get only one holiday now after the tiring week, I made sure that it does not get ruined and I have a great time. After the cancellation of so many plans before we finally met at Glorea. The whole meetup went amazing and we both had hell lot of fun. It felt so good to remember our old school days again and how crazy we were, which we still are actually, irrespective of the fact that we are strangely getting old each year *grins*

Time flew by so fast and we were so involved in our chit chat sessions and taking photographs, that we didn't even realize that it was getting late haha until my mom call and asked "Kahan hoo!!". There is no substitute for school friends, they are the most beautiful people who touch our lives and bestowe us with the best memories to cherish our entire life


Thats all for today~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment