Monday, April 23, 2012

Backspace!


So I just typed a post today but in another moment I deleted it completely. This is the first time ever that I have done something like that over here. May be because previously most of my posts were pretty much saddening. I don't want to make my blog a sad place which makes the mood of my beloved readers low every time.

I have been missing posting here a lot, writing heals the pain and provides me strange kind of happiness and comments from you all are always over whelming.Tomorrow is my exam. I have to study for it as well, although its not pretty much tough.

Conditions of metropolis are under control since yesterday, but still our whole country is upset due to a recent loss of 127 lives in Bhoja airline's crash. May the departed souls be granted place in paradise and the families ,of all those passengers who were on that ill fated flight, be blessed with patience and strength to endure this pain of most difficult time of lives. Ameen

That was all for now..Gotta go

2 comments:

  1. Why isn't there a 'like' button?
    Did proper justice with the definition of a 'short post' :)

    ReplyDelete